Save Data †
Image File †
- Specify the file name when saving or reading saved data.
- If left blank, the default save location will be set to the folder in which ikaebi.exe was launched from.
- If the area is 0, 1, or 2: "backupramX.sav"
- If the area is Memory Base: "memorybase.sav"
- The 2,048 bytes or 131,072 bytes save data contained within the back-up RAM or Memory Base can be easily converted into RAM images for use with emulators.
RAM Page †
- 0, 1 or 2
- Here you can choose which of the three backup-RAM-save-data areas inside the UperGrafx to use.
- memory base (supported UperGrafx Control Panel version 1.10 and upergrafx_xx_20200208.pac later)
- you can choose the Memory Base connected with your PCE console.
Backup RAM communication ends immediately for backup RAM. By the way, memory communication takes longer time.
When you want to communicate memory base, please connect your memory base and PCE directly. Don't go through the other devices like a multitap. You can connect any devices latter part.
This option transfers the saved data inside the UperGrafx to a PC. The PC Engine will reset once the transfer is complete.
If a save file with the same name already exists on the PC, it will be overwritten.
This option transfers the saved data on a PC into the UperGrafx. The PC Engine will reset once the transfer is complete.
If a save file with the same name already exists on the UperGrafx, it will be overwritten.